This is a complete list of all the posts I’ve published since launch in April 2019. Thank you for reading!
(Newest at the top, oldest at the bottom)
- Money is a tool, not a goal, end state or life-defining attribute
- How to manage your finances like a grown-up and avoid money worries
- Stop chasing more and embrace a life of less
- “Normal” things to stop doing in order to live a more successful, happier and fulfilled life
- Reflecting on 2019: Ch-ch-ch-Changes
- Goodbye money worries – Financial Independence, the impossible to lose bet
- ESG funds – green sustainable investing or a marketing gimic?
- The paradox of thrift – what if everyone became more frugal?
- Appreciating the good life at Thanksgiving
- FI Around The World: Considerations for those pursuing Financial Independence outside the US
- The traps and benefits of “just in case” thinking
- Lifestyle inflation – the silent assassin!
- Life is too short to not take control
- Embarking on a No New Stuff year-long challenge to keep me motivated on the journey towards longer term goals
- Our throw-away culture needs a rethink. It’s killing our personal finances, health and planet
- Another climate change talk-fest or will we finally see some progress?
- Having a bad day at work? The pursuit of Financial Independence helps me cope, insulates me from economic downturns and gives me hope for the future
- Finding a better balance – is it time to recalibrate?
- There is more to life than financial independence, why I’m now pursuing “FILLS”
- “The Biggest Little Farm” reaffirms my belief in simplicity, purpose and sustainability
- Living paycheck-to-paycheck is a disaster – why you need to escape the cycle NOW!
- Financial mistakes, yes we made lots!
- A simple and meaningful life by focusing on the essentials
- Tips on how to prepare for and enjoy travel photography
- How to live a more simple life without money worries
- Minimalism Journey: Decluttering and generating some extra money in the process
- Ways to combat overspending on impulse buys and save more money
- The Pursuit of Happiness and Meaning
- Living with Less to Gain More
- Convenience is bad for your finances and wellbeing
- 13 essential travel planning tips to ensure you have an amazing overseas holiday
- Change is hard and I worry that I am being a cheapskate
- Waking up! Discovering FIRE and a new sense of optimism
- The benefits of subtraction – the freedom and happiness gains of owning less